We are uncompromising when it comes to the standards for safety. Simon Safety Shoes meets these safety requirements:
- Toe impact protection from falling objects up to the force of 200 Joules
- Toe compression protection of 15,000 Newton,
- Sole penetration resistance of 1100 Newton
- We provide a complete range of Heat Resistant Safety Shoes, which is available with various types of soles.
- Full Grain Leather Upper with embossed cow genuine leather.
- Slip Resistant Safety Footwear is tested on both ceramic wetted with dilute soap solution AND smooth steel with glycerol.
- Most soles that are slip/water/oil/acid resistant will have markings on the soles that clearly indicate they possess that feature.
Additionally, our products have been tested, certified, and produced in accordance to the following standards:
Simon Safety Shoes
. was total support from Simon Corporation having its unique manufacturing technology. We have been selling to market in accordance with Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS). We produce safety shoes strictly under the “Simon Quality Control”
JPA 009102 ISO 9001 : 2008 PTKDN